Gently Nourishing Cleansing Balm
Gently Nourishing Cleansing Balm from Meadow Skin Care. Suitable for all skin types. Omega rich pumpkin and safflower oils blend with delicate mango and east shea butters to ensure skin is beautifully cleansed without stripping natural oils.
Included in the range is Hydration Boost Moisturising Face Balm
Easy to use.
Scoop out a small amount with the wooden spoon provided.
Warm between fingers and massage over face and neck.
Soak the flannel in hand hot water and use as gentle compress over the face. Wipe away the balm to effortlessly remove make up, toxins and dirt from the skin. We recommend using this once in the morning and as a double cleanse in the evening, once to remove make up and twice to thoroughly clean make-up free skin. Pat dry with a clean towel. Your skin is left, smooth, soft and brightened!
- Luxurious velvety cleansing balm that is gentle enough for all skin types.
- Waterless formulation to ensure precious water resources are not used as a filler. Instead our cleansing balm is packed full of antioxidant and omega rich oils and fruit butters to nourish delicate skin.
- Pumpkin seed oil packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for deep moisturisation so skin is not left feeling stripped or tight.
- Mango butter rich in vitamin A, excellent for those prone to dullness as it boosts skins natural glow and dewiness.
- Vitamin E rich grapeseed oil for its anti inflammatory benefits.
- Decongests skin for those prone to blackheads and clogging.
- A little goes a very long way so one jar last ages.
- Stimulates blood flow and plumps skins as you massage over the skin.
- Gently exfoliates when you remove with the flannel.
- Delicate scent of grapefruit and lavender to stimulate the senses and boost circulation.
- Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, toxins and fillers.
butyrospermum parkii (east shea nilotica), mangifera indica (mango), cocos nucifera (coconut), cucurbita pepo (pumpkin), carthamus tinctorius (safflower), camellia sinensis leaf oil (camellia), vitis vinifera (grapeseed), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla), lavendula angustafolia (lavender), citrus grandis (grapefruit), tocopherol (vitamin e). citral*, geraniol*, linalool,* limonene*, citroneliol* (*naturally occuring in essential oils)